Sunday, July 13, 2008


My favorite cartoon ...
It's so nice....

Fish...
Corn...




Play game...
Drum....ROCK !!!
Chinese drum ...
Strawberry ...
Candy...tang guo...


Went to 1B for few hours...suppose to get something there...but...lastly...not manage to get any....aiks...headache...headache....


Took our late lunch at sushi king...Ordered one set lunch....with some other side order.....Guess what ? We saw something wrong in the set order...and guess what? They replaced one for us...and....they din't charge us for that set order....Well,their service there quite bad...the food there so so...the best thing was.....we get one extra set free set order.LoL !!!
We counted...suppose we need to pay around RM 30+++ ...but at the end...we only pay RM 12.50.....this was great !!!


Went to play some games there...and found not really many games to play....at last,found something which I like to play....although it's chinese drum....but...it's still a drum...at 1st,I though my beat was so bad....then at last I realise that...it's not really my problem...the problem was,I donno the song...and I can't hear cos it's too noisy there....but...when I choose doraemon song....I break my record...I get 96 or 98% right...I forgot...but the mark was really high in that song...LoL.Will play again when I am there again.


Over all,it's tired after the long walk there...for me...nothing special at all...quite tired to walk...LoL...lazy people always lazy to walk.I prefer sleeping ~






Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:41 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter