Tuesday, July 8, 2008


Now then I understand....how you feel.....Am sorry....I never dare to ask you more bout that...but..finally...I knw bout it.

Feel sorry to this dear friend of mine.It's too late now...everything is just too late now.It's even too late to say sorry.

Well,...I knw life is hard...cos I am facing the same here.I will not ask you to seek help from God...cos I knw...this won't help you.I won't ask you to stay strong,cos this is not what you need.I won't tell you,am sorry to hear that,cos this will not help you at all.I won't tell say,God bless you cos all this will not help you at all.I won't ask,how are you cos I knw,you hate to answer to this question.

I knw how hurt is it...when this happened...cos I experienced this before...hate when you need someone to talk to yet there is no one at all...wanna express yourself yet there is no way...tried to express in blog yet some unwanted people read your blog...wanna cry yet no one there to lend you shoulder...wish your so call leader will understand....yet...they don't think they need to do so...you though they will call you once in a while yet they never...giving you all those excuses that are totally shit...and lastly you give up.Should they take some responsiblity in this? Who is the one that should take the responsiblity ? Where are those so call brothers and sisters in christ when you need them most? Where are those so call friends ? Did they ever try to care ?

Friend,I can only tell you...all this I experienced not too long ago...I mean I still experience all this...and I knw how sucks it is....Don't seek help from any of them...cos they won't care....and they won't bother you...they will only tell you...how busy they are.They only want those "perfect" people...so that,they will get the "good" results.When you still have some "value" to be use by them...they will surely treat you as a human,in times like this,they will just treat you as rubbish....So many times,they told you that they actually love and care for you,but...can you feel anything?With or without you are still the same for them.They wish you are not there cos this will not creat more problem to them.

What is the point ? They will never think they are wrong cos they are so holy.You are the "WRONG" one.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:17 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter