Wednesday, July 9, 2008


oh gosh...suddently someone which never respone to my blog or even someone who never post any comment in my blog...tried to ask something bout my previous post entry.

Hey,who am I trying to mention,anything to do with you ? Don't you know this is my blog ? Can't you see that I am trying not to mention his/her name...or I din't even mention he or she,just to protect my dear friend ? I am trying to protect my friend...and also myself.Don't think you are the leader,so you have the right to ask me this.You are not leader to me anymore now.

I knw this friend long long time ago....even since my ex-church.I treasure this kind of true friendship..not like some people...aiks...I better don't mention too clear here.Later those people keep asking again.

For those who actually don't like my blog...the only way is....don't come into my blog again....I din't force you to read my blog too...If I can choose,I will ask you not to read...and I don't wanna see you here too.People like you are just 24 !!!

Always remember,my blog is for those people who I call " TRUE FRIENDS"



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:09 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter