
Friday, July 18, 2008
Rainbow....Rainbow...Rainbow...
Seriously...this mean something to me.
At least,I tried....and tried...and tried...
I just want to be true to myself...not wearing a mask...
I loose everything and anything...which I really need to start everything from the beginning...
Yes,I admit that I not really hav close friend...I admit that they are all just hi-bye friend to me now...I admit that...I am the one to let go of my hands...I admit that I am the one that don't wanna to get close to them...I admit...I admit...so I din't blame anyone of you.
Guess you guys won't able to see me so often anymore....I will be going to somewhere I can find myself at...at least...I can find some true friend...and someone who is real...and not wearing a mask all the time.
This is my decision...my own decision...Yes,I maybe foolish in your eyes....but...whatever you want to say...I don't really mind...just go ahead...but...I will also continue with what I really want...
Good bye,my friend !