Thursday, July 3, 2008


Received an special email from a dear friend.Reminds me of my very 1st experience....when my spiritual dad laid his hand and pray for me.I guess that time I was just around 15 years old.I still remember he told me that he wanna pray for me.I was quite shock that time...cos not sure what's happening.

I still remember that he brings me into the church,and we sat at the corner.I never knw what is "lay hand and pray" that time...as I grw up in a totally tradisional church,no one teach me bout all this.I still remember that he actually prayed in toungue for quite some time.I donno what's going on yet I keep silent.Deep in my heart,although I can't understand,yet I feel something so special.Only after a very long time...then I realise that was "peace"

After that,dad tried to explain to me what is it all about when he pray in toungeu.Guess he knw I don't understand.This was the seed in me...that build me up in my life after so many years.I never knw,a simple prayer from him...can make a change in my life.

I praise God and thank God for all this.I pray,the same thing will happen again...cos I need that so much right now.Hati hamba ~



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:02 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter