
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Am glad that today I joined them.At 1st,feel so scared...but...kinda like forcing myself to go alone...and I did it...and I din't regret.
What she shared today touched me.Today my 1st time meet her.Now then I understand why those younger one love her so much.Finally I knw the reason...cos I feel the same too.
Just a part from the sharing:
God's way to R.E.L.A.X :
-R : Realize our worth
-E : Enjoy what we already have
-L: Limit our labor
-A: Adjust our values
-X: Exchange our pressure for God's peace
A good question: what do you do on the sabbath?
1) Rest your body
2) Recharge your emotions
3) You need refocus your spirit
I was totally wow with what she shared.Thanks a lot.
Glad to had lunch with them after that.Love them so much.Hope can spent more time with them.Special thank to dann...you are so good to me.Willing to be with me in moment like this.Thanks a lot :) hugs !