Thursday, July 31, 2008


Still feeling the deep pain for my finger.Can't see any wound at all...yet...it's pain...just an old pain from the past...that's why I need to be really careful.I can feel the pain everytime when I use my finger to press the keyboard...specially today...as I am really rushing works....

Working 14 hours none stop today.Had my late lunch today...it's high tea time for other people...and had my late dinner...which is supper time for others.

Oh gosh...I am so tired....I need to rest...

I can only submit myself to God...the one who take control of everything.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:07 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter