Thursday, July 24, 2008


What's the purpose without good health and peace ?

Oh Lord,what else ?

What else I can do ?

What else ?

I feel really pain deep in my heart... and I donno...

Please don't bring her to seek help from other god....I can't allow this happen...I can't...

Sorry,cos I donno that she actually bring you to this kind of place...Sorry,I really donno...If I knw...I will never allow....and I am glad that you refuse to see that... I am sorry...I know you feel really scare now...Sorry for not knowing anything until now.

I promise,I will protect you and love you.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 4:38 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter