Thursday, July 10, 2008


Which kind of doctor should we bring her to ? Traditional,western,tie da,body check up......all went through...but still the problem is there....gosh...what else can we try ?

I really wonder why...why...and why....Don't you know it's hurt,pain and sad to see that she is so suffer...can't go to school...can't walk...can't eat....not even can do anything....

Oh gosh....what's wrong with all of us...that we need to suffer from all this....don't you know that we can no longer stand anymore?You want us to live like Job then is satisfy? What else we need to suffer again?

I really can't understand...I really can't....

And I really think that...leaving me alone is not their fault anymore....at least,my life is like Job now....helpless and helpless...and I can't even seek help from anyone.

Should I just let go of my hands ?



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:42 AM || 5 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter