Friday, August 8, 2008


25 of the MOST Spontaneous Questions
Ever, BE HONEST.

1. What do you want for your birthday?
Kindly ask me and I will let you know

2. Are you missing someone?
Ya...miss badly

3. When was the last time you went to the mall?
Last sunday

4. Are you wearing socks right now?
No

5. How did you spend your summer?
Summer ?

6. Have you been to the cinema in the
last 5 days?
Havent watch any movie for so long

7. What was the last thing you had to
drink?
Leong cha

8. What are you wearing right now?
tshirt

9. What was your last purchase?
Gift for baby

10. What was the last food you ate?
Egg

11. Who would be the person you would
call if you were up in the middle of
the night and couldn't sleep?
I won't call anyone...cos I have no one to call

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
-Last sunday

13. Do you have a pet?
No way

14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?
Not really laugh for long

15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
KL

16. What is the last thing you
purchased online?
Seldom

17. One thing you hate about yourself?
A lot !!!

18. Do you miss anyone?
Miss badly

19. What are your plans for the day?
Sleep earlier

20. Last person you msg'd?
Hozhen

21. Ever went to a camp?
Ya....but quite some time ago

22. Are you a good student in school?
I am not...but I am not bad student

23. What do you know about the (your)
future?
I donno

24. Are you wearing any perfume or
cologne?
Now?no

25. Where is/are your best friend/s
right now?
One in s'wak...one in kl...



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 10:45 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter