Monday, August 25, 2008


I was thinking the whole day,is that possible to have a devotion book or whatever that introduce a song each day?I mean...attach with a life story.At least,someone love music like me will surely read/listen to it.Possible ?

I love music,and music is part of my life.This I can't denied.

I wanna listen more songs..as much as I can...and share to othes bout it...and with some story,meaning behind.I not sure can I do it daily or not...it's kinda hard...but I will try at least 2-3 times per week.

Again,I wanna mention clear,this blog belongs to me,pauline pan.I donno how many will understand why I wrote this..but,I have a meaning behind that sentence.If you can't get it,it's your prob.I am not going to explain too much.LoL ~

Also,to one of my very dear friend,I want you to stay strong ! Yes,you have to stay strong. Sometimes you feel alone,I know and I understand what you mean there...cos I experienced all that.Someone who never experience such thing can never understand...cos they have no way to understand how it's feel.

You are precious,you are His child.He promise to take care of you this little one.He promise to be there for you.He promise to love you.He promise to hug you in His arms...ok,I am telling myself all this too.Let's learn to stay strong.Jia you oh !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:19 PM || 1 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter