
Sunday, August 31, 2008
I wonder,how does all those people handle their emotion..specially those doctors,nurse....1st aid...I really wonder how they handle their own emotion..I can't understand...and I don't understand.How they handle themselves when people just hurt,pain in front of them...even died.
Even me as someone who know a little bit of 1st aid...I found that all this years,everytime I deal with all this...it's kinda hard for me to control my own emotion.Maybe I really look cool from the outside...but...I am actually not...I din't continue to serve in red cross after I graduated...but...if I have a choice,I guess I will think bout it again.But,I donno how to handle my own emotion well.
Anyway,forget bout it.
Just wanna wish my dear mien mien a very blessed 21th birthday.Some may knw that,I care for this little brother of mine a lot.And...I am glad that I able to meet up with him today....is not the matter where and how long...is not the matter of how expensive the present is...the hearts matters the most.I feel glad...cos I found that he changed a lot.Am glad that he took the step...and joined City Harvest KL.Gonna try my best to meet him again before he back to KL.I promise.Jie will always support you !
Damien told me that,because of his birthday....it's holiday tomoro....yay !!! Thanks a lot...because of you,and I can rest one more day.Happy !
Am glad that I able to meet my cousins in church just now.I missed them a lot.Though I hardly find them just now...but...am glad that I did it.They are my dear di di who I cares a lot.When I cares,I will really cares.
Finally,I did it...a thing which I promised myself yet I forget to do it last thursday...feel so bad that time...yet...I reminds myself not to forget it anymore...LOL...maybe just a small matter to some people...but I knw,it means something to her...a friend who I cares a lot.A hug speak louder than words...that's for both of us.
Well,my stomach not feeling really well for few days.Nothing much I can do.Just take care myself....and rest more.That's all I can say.
Am feeling a bit disappointed today.Not gonna mention more...It's past.
Jia you !