Wednesday, August 20, 2008





Something I realise,if I treat a friend as a true friend of mine,I will really care for her/him.Before this,I never know that,there is a friend who I really care for.

To this dear friend of mine,I wish I can help you in time like this.Though I not really knw what had happened...and you no need to tell me if it's not the right timing...but...at least,I wanna try my best to help...though I can't help much,at least I wanna be there for you.I've been through a lot...and I hate those kind of feeling when you have to go through and face all that alone...I don't want the same thing happen to you...cos I knw that's hard.

Dear,please remember that,I will always try my best to be there for you...ya...anytime,just use any ways to get me...you may wake me up even if you think that I am sleeping.I am really ok with that.Seriously,I meant it.

I know this period of time must be hard for you,seems like no one can understand you and no one can help.Stay strong...you are not the only one there....Do take good care and please...anything I can help,just let me know.

Love you so much.Hugs !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:59 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter