Friday, August 8, 2008


◘ Was it a boy or a girl to text you the last?
A gal...my younger sis

◘ What is one question people always ask you?
How are you....sometimes I really donno how to answer

◘ What's the last thing you said?
I can't remember...

◘ Name something you are doing tomorrow?
Working...Pc fair...CHC service

◘ Where is your cell phone?
Beside me

◘ Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Yes...I want it badly

◘ Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
A dear friend of mine

◘ What’s bothering you right now?
A lot...really a lot

◘ What are you wearing?
Tshirt la

◘ Next vacation you're going on?
Singapore

◘ What did you dream about last night?
I can't remember...too tired

◘ Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
Sometimes...

◘ Do you know anyone who's married?
Sure lar~

◘ Do you know anyone who is married that shouldn't be?
yes....

◘ Whats your favorite numbers?
8485

◘ Who was the last person that made you cry?
him

◘ Where are you going to be at 4pm the following day?
Maybe pc fair

◘ Are you jealous of anyone?
ya...

◘ Who did you last share a bed with?
I don't like to share a bed with others

◘ Do you like coffee?
Not really

◘ If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a regret...
million bucks

◘ What’s on your mind right now?
A lot....



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 10:35 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter