Tuesday, August 26, 2008


Was sick since last night.Stomachache....Took MC around 10am...my tummy just feeling bad...and I not dare to simply eat anything....Bad tummy I have.

As I rest myself a while on bed,I realise how weak my body is...reminds me of what my health supervisor told me...to really take good care of my body...yes,I really need to take good care bout myself.

Anyway,I spent my afternoon @ beach to relax myself.I needed it badly...and I had a glad time there...though am not feeling that well,but...I did enjoyed.Thanks hozhen for always be there for me.

I though I can just simply book airticket to SG nex year...since have promotion right now...but then,I found that Emerge SG 2009 maybe not confirm yet...so I hold on...and din't take any action yet.I really hope I can get the answer as soon as possible...and I really pray that God will open a way for me.Thanks TY for the details,for the effort to help....mostly,I thank God for a friend like her.

Hugs ~



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 9:19 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter