
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Went for church service @ the church which I grow up at.The 1st reason I went,is to support my sis.She preached in the service.
For me,I don't like when people talk a lot...tell you that they support you...yet no action at all...I rather to act it out then to talk bout it.Yes,action talk much louder than word.
This morning,I feel such a good feeling in church.Din't have such a feeling for so long.It's a feeling like back to home after a long period of time.I not really know how to describe it but I feel great bout it.
I thank God for friends that I meet this morning.You guys are important to me...though we seldom meet,yet we are not stranger to each other.We grew up together in youth...and we knw each other.There is no gap/wall in between.God,I truely thank you for them.
I will treasure this kind of friens in my life.Seriously,I meant it.
Some who are close to me by distance yet don't understand me at all.I can do nothing bout this kind of people.I just pray,if they are true to me,at least let me feel it.
Anyway,today was great.Jie,you preached well.Glory to God !