Saturday, August 9, 2008



With Everything - Hillsong




With Everything

VERSE1:
Open our eyes
To see the things that make Your heart cry
To be the church that You would desire
Your light to be seen

VERSE2:
Break down our pride
And all the walls we’ve built up inside
Our earthly crowns and all our desires
We lay at Your feet

PRE-CHORUS:
Let hope rise
And darkness tremble
In Your holy light
That every eye will see
Jesus our God
Great and mighty to be praised

CHORUS:
God of all days
Glorious in all of Your ways
Oh the majesty the wonder and grace
In the light of Your Name

BRIDGE1:
With everything
With everything
We will shout for Your glory
With everything
With everything
We will shout forth Your praise

BRIDGE2:
Our hearts they cry
Be glorified
Be lifted high above all names
For You our King
With everything
We will shout forth Your praise


I love this song....specially the way they build up in this song.I love the way the drummer play in this song.Awesome....it's really awesome !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 10:12 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter