
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Everytime I think bout that V.C from Jess & Jon...I can't stop from laughing.It's too funny.Wait till you guys watch it during my bro's wedding then you will knw what I mean.
Jess is a friend of mine,we knw each other since very young....mostly like 2-3 years old I think...haha...I not sure...my perents and her parents are friends....In my memory,we are not those kids who fight and grow.I still remember those days...I love to stay in her house for no reason...LoL ! I still remember those days that their parents blessed me lunch and send me home after church service.So blessed !
Anyway,I found that our friendship grow stronger and stronger when day pass by.Specially when she oversea study.I pray that,God will bless her in her life there.I can't wait for her to come back and celebrate my b'day with me real soon.LOL !
Love you,Jess !