Saturday, September 20, 2008



Happy Birthday,Racheal !


Racheal,a good friend of mine.I thank God for this friend...willing to be my friend even in my down time.Willing to try her best to be there for me,listen to me & comfort me.

She is a friend that I will appreciate for sure in my life.I will always remember the days we spent together.Yes,I will remember.

Am looking forward for nex year,our trip to SG.Alhough I not sure both us can make it or not,but...I gonna try my best...!!!

Thanks,Racheal for everything you've done for me! Hugs !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 2:41 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter