
Thursday, September 25, 2008
I am no longer belong to my previous church starts from today.Yes,this is my decision.
If you think you are my close friend,can try to ask me.Maybe I will let you know the reason.If you are not my close friend,don't try to ask me or anyone else.
This is not an easy decision...but I feel great that I make such a hard decision.
I will never forget 24/9/2008,the day I totally break down and lost.
I will never forget what had happened and those who involve all this while.
I am who I am cos of you!
For my close friends...I knw I let you guys worry and sad...please don't cry or sad,but bless me...and I would like to say sorry to you all.
To all those who think they are my close friend yet they are not...please don't so gepo...don't ask me too much...cos I will not tell you anything also.
To those who not really know me that well,Sorry,you need to knw me better before you can judge me or say anything.
God bless !