Friday, September 5, 2008


A relative of mine,have melancholia.I am sad to know bout this.Nothing much I can do to help.

The reason that I found is,she feel lonely,no one understand her.

Why there are some people in this world that feel so lonely? Where are all those friends when people need them ? Those so call "true friend"...are them really a true friend?

Yes,God is important in life....but,friends also important...don't you agree ? We are all just human. Some people just think that they are god...and they don't need anyone else.Some may think they are holy enough..and they only need god. For me,I am not God...I need God...but I need friends as well.

There are friends around me that I feel helpless to them...I wish I can do a little bit more...I wish I can help a little bit more...I wish...I can spent a little bit more time to them....but I am so little....and I can't help much most of the time...I can only try my best to be there for them when they need me.I rather put in more actions than words....cos I hate those who only know to talk...but not in action.Yes,I hate that kind of people.

Anyway.....stay strong,my dear friends....!!! If you are my dear friend,I will surely treasure you.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 1:54 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter