
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Some of my very close friend,feel sad and disappointed with my decision....some can't even understand why I make such a stupid decision.
1st of all,I am sorry to make such a decision.I am sorry cos din't inform & explain it clear.I am sorry to make some of my close friend worry.Well,all I can say,I also donno that will be my last time...I also donno that I will have no chance again....I also donno I will make such a decision.
I don't have any other choice beside this choice.Well,if I have a choice,I guess this is not what I wish at this moment.Well,I force myself to do so...so that others will feel better.How about me?I donno....but as long as others happy...then is ok,suffer alone is much more better than involve people.
If you ask me,what is my next plan...well,I don't have any idea at all...it's kinda like lost everything...and this kind of life is very unhealthy and pain....what else can I expect? I not dare to expect anything anymore...all I can do is,face all this with God alone.
Disappointed from many things and people become so real to me.I just tell myself again and again...don't blame them...cos they are right...they never wrong.Even they are wrong,I also have to tell myself that they are right.
I hate sunday now!
Seriously,if you ask me,are we still friend? I have dfrent answer to dfrent one.