
Monday, September 29, 2008
Yesterday was the 1st sunday I need to went through alone.Though it's really like shit...but I think after some time,I will somehow get use to all this.
I wonder,why some people think that they are always right? I wonder,why they never think for others ? I have no comment.
Now,I start to treasure the "few" friend that left in my life....yes,I guess I can easily count them all...cos only few of them...even if I need to list all of them out,a small piece of paper is more than enough for me.
I am glad that,none of them ask me bout it...even they ask,I guess I will not explain that clear...unless those close one.I guess this will be better for me...at least,I don't need to face them.I don't need to tell the truth...cos sometimes,the truth hurts.Let me alone bear all this.Don't let others think that they are wrong.Let me think that I am wrong then is enough...cos some people will never think that they are wrong...so I rather to blame on myself cos they will never think that they are wrong.
Well,I have see thing clear now.I knw what does it mean by family,friends now.
For now,I totally regret for that big and important decision I made few years ago.If I have another chance,I will not make such a decision years ago.I regret ! Totally regret !
Paupau,all this is "life" .... hurts are just normal in this world...closer one will hurts me more...those important one will get to hurt me easier.I am hurt...I feel hurt...Yes,I am hurt...but then,so what ? people will not really care bout you hurt or not...they will just forget bout you and have their own life.That's life.