Saturday, October 18, 2008


Am now in C-M foor court......there is prob with my home comp....in order to catch up CHC service...I bring laptop...and online here. LoL ~

Yesterday.....after so long...i took the 1st step to visit....well,all I can say is......it's different....it's not the same....I guess I can't find anything that is same with the previous one...

I thank God for aunty kitty....who willing to be my friend...who willing to help me and pray for me...who din't give up on me...who treat me as a normal human.THANK YOU !!!

I pray,God will provide me a church,a cg.....and friends.....everything need to start from the beginning...it's quite hard and hurt...yet...I put my trust in God.

So,what I learn today through pastor kong's sermon is:

Heart works on 4 levels:
1) Thinking
2) Visions & Dreams
3) Faith
4) Speaking



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 4:46 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter