
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
I am improving...thou really slow...but...still...I am improving !!!
Deleted some people in my facebook...will delete some people from my msn contact as soon as possible....guess need faith to do so also....this is my 1st step...to let go of them in my life...so that I can start a brand new life here.
Yes,I am still angry with them...yes,I am....I am just human...I need time to let go of all the hurts from them....they are the one that makes me scare to commit myself again...they make me scare to open up myself...but...I gonna learn...not to let them take control of me.....I can overcome all this by His strength,AMEN !!!
I can't wait to meet all my friends from SG soon...I believe this trip...I will learn a lot of new thing....or even my life been transform....Yes,I truely believe so....I don't think God simply giv me a chance to join Asia Conference...there must be a great purpose behind...I believe so...
God,I gonna fully put my trust in you in this trip....cos You gave me this chance to go.....
Thank you,Lord !