
Friday, October 10, 2008
I found that...I am improving each day now...I pray,this will not stop...but become a better person each day.
Thanks for those people that hurt me so deep....at least...give me a chance to stand up again and put my trust in God again...at least...I love Him more and more each day.
There is a song that stuck in my mind right now...I still remember last few weeks,when I sing that song...I really sing it from my heart...and I did ask myself...do I really love God...can I become a vessel that God can use ? Can I stand up strong ?
Here goes the song lyric in chinese and english version :
差遣我-赞美之泉 [G.L.O.W系列之1]
主告诉我如何献上我的生命
带希望入人群中
主告诉我如何付出我的关怀
将温暖带入世界
我看到灵魂中的忧伤
孤独中人的心在角落颤抖
差遣我 差遣我
我愿付出我所有
差遣我到需要你的人群中
充满我 充满我
用你爱来充满我
再一次紧握他们的手
差遣我(英)-赞美之泉 [G.L.O.W系列之1]
Tell me oh Lord how you want me to give your life
To the world where there’s no hope
Tell me oh Lord how you want me to give your love
To the world where love went cold
Do you see all the people sinking down
Don’t you see people aching in the darkness alone
Send me Lord send me
Lord I am willing to give all
Send me out to those who need Your hand
Fill me Lord fill me Lord fill me with your love for all
Reach your hand to hold them once again