Friday, October 3, 2008


I tot...He forget me already...I tot...He don't want me already......

Today,the 1st time...after quite a long period...I experienced Him.

Last night...while chatting with TY...she asked me wanna join Asia conference 2008 SG or not...the 1st thing in my mind was....I don't have money....but then,I gv myself a chance...and started to check the price for air ticket....I did that few months ago...and the $ really shocked me.

Something amazing when I check on the price...I saw a promotion price....and I tried to search for the nett amount...shocked me...it's RM 300....which can consider cheap dy.

Then I actually told myself...why don't just make a decision to go...and believe something great will happen? Thou I knw I hav not much cash on hand now...but then...by faith...I told myself to book it this early morning.

At 1st,I though I am gonna go alone...well...I never try to travel alone...but then I told myself...If really travel alone...I still gonna make it....

I told a close friend of mine...that I wanna join Asia Conference...and we chit chat a lot bout it...I din't expect she wanna go also...but then...at the end...she book the ticket as well...weeeeeeee!!!

At 1st,mum and bro kinda worry if I go alone...but then...now this problem solve.

Then I think bout the place to stay...which will cost me a lot...but then...I remember what TY told me before...she offer her house for me to stay...for a week...and now...she offer her house for both of us to stay for a week...weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Then...I ask her to help me to register for the conference and the electives...cos was rushing works...she helped me with that....thanks a lot.

After that...I was thinking how to go in from JB to SG...as a friend told me...from airport to bus stop quite far...and quite dangerous for 2 gal.....but then...I know...all problems gonna solve.

Joe,my friend from CHC,he stay at JB....offer himself to fetch us from airport to bus stop...so touched....cos I knw quite far for him also...I thank God for him....he also offer us to stay a night...the day before back to kk...and he offer us his room...and he will sleep at the living room for a night......I am so blessed and touched.

Now...for the $ side...well...I still don't have any yet....but then...I will still make it....and I really expect something great to happen.

God will make a way.

Also,Happy birthday,my dear kyun ! Hugs ~



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 9:19 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter