Sunday, October 19, 2008



This was what I brough for myself...to encourage myself a little bit...I stick it just in front of the driving seat....meaning I will able to look at it whenever I drive.LoL ! It will shack the head whenever the car move..something like tat...and that will make me laugh...seriously,I laugh...and it makes me feel good...and I also shack my head a little bit.LoL ! I am crazy ~


Well,last night I had a great night with all of them.Great that the surprise birthday party was successed...no "chon bao"....although I am the one to lie her a little bit...but I guess she will not angry at me.haha...

Happy birthday to my dear ivy...a very dear friend of mine.Though we seldom meet nowaday,but she is always my precious friend....who I can share and share all the time.I pray,Daddy will continue to guide her,specially in her health,family,work and spiritual life.Amen!

Feel touched that KY actually smsed me and invited me...well,I wish to go...but there is no way for me....I kinda hate this kind of life now...but...what to do? I can only be patient and see what will happen next...thanks for all the encouragement from her...awesome friend of mine.Hugs ~

Was not feeling well right now,Pray that I gonna be fine real soon.Daddy will take control.Amen !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 10:29 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter