Wednesday, October 22, 2008


Well,I really wish I can just explain clearly and openly the reason behind....but then....HOLD ON !!! I am not going to do so...why ? Cos I don't wanna hurt those friends who are still there....cos I am sure this will somehow affect them...they are not that strong to accept this kind of fact.I don't want my friend feel hurt,sad of foolish to stay there.

I knw many of you wish I can just explain to you so that you can understand ...but...I think is better if you donno anything bout it.

What I had learn in this few years was,you need to be someone who are perfect in their eyes all the time.If you are not perfect,then don't think about it.Well,does God also think in this way ?

I pray,none of my friend will experience what I had experienced.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:22 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter