Monday, October 20, 2008



Worshiping You - Deluge

Take this offering that I bring
Humbly I fall on my knees
To proclaim You're everything

My life's nothing without You
Take my hand and lead me through
You are my sustaining love

I live to worship You
I live to worship You

Here I am worshiping You
With all I am worshiping You
Bowing down in spirit and truth
With lifted hands worshiping You

We're not ashamed of You
We're not ashamed of You
We're not ashamed of You
whoa

I'm gonna worship You forever
I'm gonna worship You



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:32 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter